Thursday, February 3, 2011

Plane Funny....

When I look back over the past couple of months, I see that my Aviation Oops Moments post has been the most popular... So here are some more! Click on the picture or 'Read more' for the rest...

The Sign of Things to Come?



Room for a little one? 

Who ate all the pies? I think the captain...

Spot the very intelligent (and fast) truck driver...



Like those machines for slicing salami at the supermarket!


Sometimes, 'I didn't see you there' just shouldn't be a valid excuse...

I'm not going to speculate... Your guess is as good as mine!


I'm guessing some Saudi prince liked Concorde's drooped nose and decided to remodel... 

Ouch. Just... Ouch.

A bit worrying this one... Looks like the wing just dropped off???

That has got to be coming out of the captains pay check!

Bit of a loading problem here... 

Another view from one of the original Oops moments...

Ahhh the beach. Sun, sand, surf and wrecked planes. Wait... What???

Lockheed's newest stealth fighter

Once again, I didn't see you there... Really???

Look, fuel is cheaper here... 

This one is an old favourite, still... Must have been fun to climb out of!

Place your bets... Did the plane hit the truck? Or did the truck hit the plane? Either way, this is going to be expensive!

Just keep paddling! We're almost there!

Hide and seek for passenger jets

No comments:

Post a Comment